Stafford Landmarks

at the
Henderson House Inn & Retreat Center

Henderson House B & B and Retreat Center, Stafford, KS
Henderson House Inn
Retreat Center

A neighborhood of
beautiful historic
a country church
(click to view pages)

Retreat and Conference Center - old photo of the Church at the time of its dedication in 1914 Retreat & Conference Center
henderson house
Henderson House

spickard house
Spickard House

Littlefield House
Littlefield House

weide house
Weide House

Stafford is blessed with 6 listings on the National Register of Historic Places Here are the listings:

Sarah L Henderson House, 518 W Stafford, Built in 1905
Joseph P. Spickard House, 201 N Green, Built in 1905
Covenanter Church, 113 N Green, Built in 1914
Old Farmers National Bank Building, 100 S Main, Built in 1906
Nora E. Larabee Memorial Library, 108 N Union, Built in 1906
Stafford Methodist Church, 218 W. Stafford, Built in 1927

This page will be dedicated to the complete narrative prepared for the application for Landmark status on the National Register of Historic Places. Each document on each property includes significant history about the structure and the community. As soon as possible we will also include pictures both present and past of each property and try to prepare a short synopsis of each property.


Member of the Kansas Bed & Breakfast Association
Innkeeper: Jerry Segraves
Office: 201 N. Green, Stafford, KS 67578
Reservations: 1-800-888-1417 or 1-316-682-5803

Owners: Clare & Nancy Moore

Copyright © 2010 Claremont Enterprises